1100 Manually Operated Miniature Nylon or Stainless Steel Brushes
- Miniature tube brushes are ideal for use on precision components
- Stainless steel or nylon bristle is available
- Typical users include electronic manufacturers, scientists and product designers
- Same price for nylon or stainless steel .003 Wire Diameter
Discount Per Size: 1 Dozen-10%, 3 Dozen-15%, 6 Dozen-20%Have a question?
Questions & Answers
1. What is your minimum for shipping?
2. I would order several brushes because I don't know what bristle type and diameter is appropriate, can the ones that are not going to work be returned for a refund? – Arnold
The minimum for free shipping is $120. You can return any unused brushes for a full refund within 30 days. Buyer pays return shipping. Thank you for your interest. – Solo Horton Brushes
About your brush diameters:
1. When you show a brush diameter of .060, is that inches, mm, or cm? I think it's inches?
2. Is that diameter the bristles or the shaft?
3. I'm trying to get brushes to clean the socket holes of a 9 pin socket (12AU7, 12AX7), would you have a recommendation as to which size would be most appropriate? I will be honest - CAIG offers a brush designed explicitly f or this but it is pricey. I am looking for a more cost effective solution, and want to buy multiples of the product. Thank you for any help. -Chuck DiGiorgio (610) 213-3024
Thank you. – Chuck D.
The brush diameter spec measures diameter of the brush part (width of the cross section) and the UOM is inches - ie, .060". A Nylon tube brush is probably the right brush for the application described. What is the hole diameter of the 9 pin socket? You'll want to match brush DIA to this spec, knowing that Nylon bristles will flex some when pressure is applied. – Solo Horton Brushes
is 1116N RoHS 3 compliant ? – Cyndy
Yes, the 1100 brush series is RoHS 3 compliant.
Thank you, – Solo Horton Brushes
What grade of stainless steel is used in the twisted handle and bristle portion of the manual, miniature brushes? – Vicki K.
Vicki, the grade of steel used in the handle and the bristle of the 1100 series mini tube brushes is 304 stainless. Thank you for you inquiry. – Solo Horton Brushes
What unit of measure are the brush diameters listed ? – AL L.
Inches. Thank you for your inquiry.
– Solo Horton Brushes
I need small brushes that won't rust. So should I order stainless steel or nylon? – cecilia c.
They are both good options, it will depend how abrasive you want the bristle to be. Go with Nylon if you need a soft bristle, SS for a more rigid bristle. Thank you for your inquiry. – Solo Horton Brushes
i need a brush to remove rust from a female connection on a flat connector for trailers. the diameter of the tube is 1/8 inch. do you have a brush for this? – Seward
We would recommend a 1403CS or 1403SS manually operated carbon or stainless steel tube brush with 1/8" brush diameter https://www.solobrushes.com/products/steel-stainless-steel-brass-tube-cleaning-brushes-1400/ Thank you for your inquiry. – Solo Horton Brushes
Are the handles bendable? – mstone
The handles on the 1100 series tube brushes are flexible, however they do bend with enough force.
Thank you for your inquiry. – Solo Horton Brushes