March 23, 2020
To our Valued Customers and Vendors:
Throughout this public health crisis, Solo Horton Brushes has worked to safely continue operations while protecting the health of our staff, customers and vendors. We are following state and other applicable guidance related to containing the spread of COVID-19. Our business is a supplier to the country’s critical infrastructure industries (including medical, defense, and emergency service manufacturing) and an essential business within the state of Connecticut. We will continue to run our operations for processing and shipping orders during the current conditions of Governor Lamont’s “Stay Safe, Stay At Home” executive order.
Measures, including the following, have been implemented at Solo Horton Brushes:
- 80% of Solo staff is working from home
- Our Torrington, CT facility operates with a heavily reduced staff
- Outside vendors have not been admitted inside our building for two weeks
- Protective gear is worn throughout the packing and shipping process
- No-sign and protective gear protocols are in place with shipping partners
- Employees work independently and adhere to social distancing guidelines
- Workstations and high-traffic areas are routinely cleaned and disinfected
From the start of this global health crisis, we have been working with our partners throughout the Solo supply chain to insure we can meet the demands of customers. We are currently stocked at above-average levels.
Further updates will be communicated as needed via email and our website. You can reach customer service at 860-496-8591.